Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thursday, October 16 - RAIN

Ahhh....it seems never ending, this deluge of water. Rain, rain, go away....

As much as I don't like the rain, I will admit that it's a necessity to life on Earth.  However, rain makes me sad; it can literally ruin my day.  While some days, I love the rain....days I can stay curled up in bed.  A good thunderstorm on the safety of a covered front porch or a screened deck is actually relaxing.  And yet, getting out and about in the rain with small children is actually a form of torture.  I guess I have a love/hate relationship with the water that falls from the sky.  However, if precipitation comes in the form of snow, I'm all for it.  These are just my rambling thoughts!  What do you think of rain?  How does it make you feel? Do you enjoy it at times?  When?  Do you always dislike the rain? 



No comments:

Post a Comment